How to Report

If there is a maintenance issue:

  • Let a member of the Residence Life staff know and they will put in a work order with Physical Plant. If it is an emergency, contact Police Division (937-327-6231).

If you are having a roommate conflict:

  • Contact your Area Coordinator or Resident Adviser. They will set up an to discuss your concerns, and identify possible resolutions.

If you are concerned for your safety:

  • Contact Wittenberg Police Division at 937-327-6363 or dial 911.

If you are concerned about another's behavior or potential policy violation:

Back to top